1. Why is it that when I click on link or product, I keep seeing the same thing on every page?
You must scroll down, all of our pages on our website look the same at the top and bottom but if you scroll down
you will be at your requested destination.
2. I am having problems purchasing items online, what should I do?
Please go to our Assistance for New Customers
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more. Learn More PayPal Credit
We accept PayPal, PayPal Credit, Visa, Visa Check Cards, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For checks or money orders they must be denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
Checks must also have a valid nine-digit bank routing number (ABA code), located on the bottom of the check.
4. Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes, shopping at Christmas Treasures is safe. Every credit card purchase you make at Christmas
Treasures is backed by SSL or Secure Socket Layer this is the standard in data encryption technology.
5. How much do you charge for shipping? And do you ship overseas?
If you would like further shipping information Please go to Shipping Rates.
6. What about your returns policy?
Please go to our Returns Page
7. What do you do about mispricings?
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the thousands of items in our catalog may be mispriced.
However, we always verify prices as part of our shipping procedures.
• If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
• If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact you for instructions before shipping.
If you didn't find the answer to your question on this page or anywhere's in our Help Center, please send e-mail to
and we will respond to you personally.
8. How Do I View Bigger Pictures?
Almost 99% of all thumbnails or small pictures on our website can be enlarged by simply clicking on them just as you would a regular hyperlink
For over 24 years, Christmas Treasures, Inc. has enjoyed an unsurpassed reputation
for selling quality products and offering outstanding customer care. Founded in 1993 by Patrick and Nancy, Christmas Treasures has successfully built
long-standing relationships with thousands of customers worldwide. Our success is due in part to the dedication of our team of professionals who know
the importance of exceptional client service. Our team of professionals are dedicated and committed to providing our customers with exceptional service
and quality products.
Our warehouses and headquarters are located in Blue River Oregon one hour from Eugene.
Christmas Treasures, Inc.
52959 McKenzie Hwy
Blue River, Oregon 97413
Patrick and Nancy, Owners of Christmas Treasures, Inc.