The original Belknap Bridge was constructed in 1890 by Mr. T. Thompson. This bridge was replaced in 1911 by Lane county with another covered structure. The third bridge was erected by Lane County in 1939. This bridge was destroyed by the Christmas flood of 1964.
The present structure was opened to traffic on October 31, 1966 and was restored in 1992.
5" x 7" Card with Envelope